Carrot zucchini and coriander fritters with yoghurt dip
These carrot and zucchini fritters are perfect for a light weeknight dinner or a quick weekend lunch. Served with a baby spinach and yoghurt dip that adds a delicious creamy finish.
30 Minutes. Serves 2.
5 sprigs coriander
2 free range eggs
1/2 cup plain flour
70g natural Greek yoghurt
1 spring onion
40g baby spinach
- Trim ends of zucchini and grate. Squeeze excess juice out of zucchini. Trim end of carrots and grate. Finely chop coriander. Combine in a bowl with beaten eggs, flour and a generous pinch of salt and pepper.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan on medium heat with a generous drizzle of olive oil. Add approx. 1/2 cup of the mixture to make each fritter. Gently push the fritter down to flatten to a 1.5cm thickness. Cook for approximately 2 to 3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Once cooked, place fritters on paper towel and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Finely chop spinach and finely slice spring onion. Combine in a bowl with yoghurt, juice of half a lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Plate fritters and top with yoghurt dip and a wedge of lemon. Season to taste.
Have this meal delivered
Each week Good Food and The Cook’s Grocer partner with Sydney’s top restaurants, chefs, nutritionists and cookbook authors to design a new menu of 30 minute, ready to cook meals. All meals are delivered to your door with easy to follow recipes and market fresh ingredients, perfectly portioned to ensure there is no waste. All you need is olive oil, salt and pepper.
Get $30 off your first order with code: GOODFOOD
Liked this? Read these!
Got something to say? Get it off your chest here
The Juice Daily is a Fairfax Media owned website