Lemon ginger and coconut barramundi
Nourish your body with this zesty ginger, lemon and coconut barramundi. Filled with anti-inflammatory omega oils, that will help balance your blood sugar levels this is the perfectly light meal that will keep you feeling satisfied and full. The ginger and lemon compliment the barramundi perfectly and help stimulate digestion. Enjoy this quick, easy and nutrient rich meal as your summer staple.
1 barramundi fillet
3 lemon slices
1 teaspoon extra virgin coconut oil
1 teaspoon grated ginger
2 tablespoons coconut flakes
Season with salt and pepper
- Rub fillets with coconut oil and ginger.
- Season with natural salt and pepper and place in non-paraffin baking paper with lemon slices and coconut flakes.
- Wrap and twist the ends to create a cocoon.
- Bake in the oven at 180°C for seven to 10 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve with baked vegetables or a fresh salad.
For more cleansing and refreshing recipes that will help you feel lighter and leaner for the festive season, see here.
Liked this? Read these!
Got something to say? Get it off your chest here
The Juice Daily is a Fairfax Media owned website