No-bake granola energy balls
Sweetened with dates and flavoured with peanut butter, these tasty snacks will keep you going through the whole day.
85 g dates (soak for 10 minutes in water prior to using)
2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 teaspoon honey
50 g granola
- Add the dry granola mix to a bowl and set aside.
- Place the soaked dates into a blender or food processor, and blend until quite smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, cocoa powder, and honey to the food processor, and process until all ingredients are blended. If too solid to blend, add up to 2 teaspoons of water.
- Add the dry granola mixture and pulse to break up and mix in the granola.
- Scoop out the mixture and, using your hands, form into balls. Serve at room temperature.
- Note: Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks. You can also freeze the energy balls for up to 3 months.
Liked this? Read these!
Got something to say? Get it off your chest here
The Juice Daily is a Fairfax Media owned website