Valentine’s Day choc, raspberry and chia truffles
It’s SO easy to make your own chocolate truffles, anyone can do it! Don’t believe us? Watch the video, where Bodypass’ Carla McMillan whips up choc truffles in around 15 minutes. No bull.
60gm cacao butter
40gm cacao powder
pinch of salt
1 cup of raspberries (frozen or fresh)
2 tbsp chia seeds
10 drops stevia
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- Mash raspberries with fork. Add chia, vanilla bean and stevia and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Slowly melt cacao butter in heatproof bowl over a saucepan on a low heat.
- Once melted add cacao powder, honey and salt.
- Stir and pour into the heart shaped moulds, a third of the way up. Swirl the tray so it coats halfway up the sides. Freeze and after five minutes check and swirl again. or use finger to make the sides coated once it’s semi set. put back in freezer.
- Teaspoon raspberries into the moulds and top with the rest of the chocolate.
- Put back in freezer until set.
Video and styling: Neela Shearer
Styling and recipe: Carla McMillan
Liked this? Read these!
Got something to say? Get it off your chest here
The Juice Daily is a Fairfax Media owned website