Yoghurt dill chicken with green beans and broccolini
This brilliantly simple dish tastes even better than it looks. Made with grilled free range chicken breasts, blanched green beans and broccolini, all tossed through a natural Greek yoghurt, dill and lemon dressing. Delish!
20 Minutes. Gluten free. Serves 2.
2 x 180g free range chicken breasts
50g natural Greek yoghurt
3 sprigs dill
1 garlic clove
150g green beans
1 bunch broccolini
- In a bowl combine chicken with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Crush the garlic and finely chop the dill. In a separate bowl whisk the garlic and dill with yoghurt, juice from half a lemon, a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside in the fridge.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan to a medium to high heat. Cook chicken for eight to 10 minutes, turning every two minutes.
- Remove from the pan, squeeze over juice from the remaining half of lemon. Cover tightly with foil and rest for two minutes.
- Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Top and tail beans. Cut broccolini in half. Blanch broccolini and beans for two minutes.
- Thinly slice the chicken. Toss chicken and veg through the yoghurt dressing to serve.
Have this meal delivered
Each week Good Food and The Cook’s Grocer partner with Sydney’s top restaurants, chefs, nutritionists and cookbook authors to design a new menu of 30 minute, ready to cook meals. All meals are delivered to your door with easy to follow recipes and market fresh ingredients, perfectly portioned to ensure there is no waste. All you need is olive oil, salt and pepper.
Get $30 off your first order with code: GOODFOOD
Liked this? Read these!
Got something to say? Get it off your chest here
The Juice Daily is a Fairfax Media owned website